Sunday, December 28, 2008

Ebook Challenge

In 2008 I got my first Smartphone and I am lost without it. One of the greatest features I love about it is reading ebooks using Microsoft Reader. I find that I read during waits (doctors, dentist, filling up for gas, etc) and at night if I can't sleep. So, to keep the fun going I am going to join the Ebook Challenge hosted by J. Kaye.

Here is my current list:

1. The Rule of Four Ian Caldwell
2. K is for Killer Sue Grafton
3. Left Behind Tim LaHaye (this one is a crossover with the 2009 TBR Challenge)
4. A Series of Unfortunate Events Lemony Snicket
5. The Can Who Ate Danish Modern Lillian Jackson Braun
6. Hard Eight Janet Evanovich
7. Black Echo Michael Connelly
8. Cat and Mouse James Patterson
9. Naked in Death JD Robb
10. Twilight Stephanie Meyer

I am not sure of the order and many of these will clear some TBR books that have been sitting on my shelves for a very long time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wanted to stop in and welcome you to this challenge. If you haven't already, feel free to join us at the Yahoo Groups where others are participating in this challenge as well as others.

I think it's wonderful you have all your books down. Makes things easier. :)