Sunday, December 28, 2008

2009 TBR Challenge

I have been looking at challenges for awhile now and I think it is time that I join one. So, my very first challenge is going to be The TBR Challenge Here is my list (in no particular order)of books I intend to read from the mountain I call TBR:

1. The Celestine Prophecy James Redfield
2. Kit's Law Donna Morrisey
3. Left Behind Lahaye and Jenkins
4. Me Talk Pretty One Day David Sedaris
5. Good Grief Lolly Winston
6. The Art of Racing in the Rain Garth Stein
7. The Reader Bernard Schlink
8. The Notebook Nicholas Sparks
9. Fall on Your KneesAnn-Marie MacDonald
10. Big Stone Gap Adriana Trigiani
11. The Diary of a Young Girl Anne Frank
12. Tara Road Maeve Binchy

Alternates
1. A Good House Bonnie Burnard
2. Oh My Stars Lorna Landvik
3. If You Could See Me Now Cecelia Ahern

No comments: