Monday, September 1, 2008

This is it.....

So, another year has gone by. Tonight seals my summer and back to work I go. Really it is with mixed feelings....I have loved day trips and activities with James, last minute plans and loads of adventure...but I do love teaching and this year is already promising lots of challenges.

As I start the year, I have a few goals:

* Use my time more wisely at school
* Keep on top of marking and lesson plans
* Improve parent communication
* Try to plan meals ahead to eat better
* Try to leave earlier in the morning and leave sooner after school

Now that I have started the list, I realize that I could go on and on. I think I will stick to those five. Maybe I will re-evaluate next term.

So, in order to fulfill my second goal, I had better head down to the freezer and pull something out. Oh, and I had better head to bed so that I can leave early tomorrow morning....Something tells me this is not going to be as easy as I think!!!!

No comments: